Sunday, March 11, 2007

GIMME YOUR STUFF

UPDATE: I'm in the middle of a swap right now.
I'll be able to swap again at a later time. :)


I stumbled upon a very interesting site that I'd like to be a part of.

Gimme Your Stuff


Not only do I love all things foreign, but I also love sending / receiving packages.
It's a wonderful way to have a taste of their culture without traveling across the world,
& I can't wait to get started.

Things I like / love:
-Stickers / Buttons
-Tea
-Plushies
-Anything Cute
-Pillows
-Keychains
-Local Candy / Food
-Jewelry
-Accessories
-Pink / Purple Things
-Japanese Things
-Anything European
-Australian Things
-Handmade Items
-Photos
-Stationery
-Candles
-Bath Items
-EARRINGS & hair accessories
-Anything Else

I'm not much for metal necklaces or bracelets as I am allergic to them.

I Offer:
-Notebooks
-Paper Items
-Plushies
-Pillows
-Local Candy / Food
-Postcards
-Photos
-Jewelry & Accessories
-Bath Items / Candles
-American Music
-Souvenirs
-Anything else you like
-Surprises


If there's something you would like that I haven't listed, go ahead & ask for it. :]

Let the swap begin!

Found me on the GIMME YOUR STUFF site, but don't have Blogger?
Email me at nii0l@yahoo.com.

Also, see my Livejournal: http://nii0l.livejournal.com/

1 comment:

SAFAHL said...

I want to marry a farmer lady